Swimming, hiking, biking in the Salzburg Sports World
Flachau in summer is a holiday guarantee for pleasure seekers, active holidaymakers and families. Get into your hiking boots early in the morning and experience the rising morning sun at the summit of the Flachau mountains. Stop for lunch in one of the many huts and enjoy a farmhouse snack. Once back in the valley, you can get your exercise by cycling along the Enns cycle path, at the high ropes course or at the Reitecksee lake directly opposite, where you can go stand-up paddling. During your summer holiday in Flachau, the fun factor is our top priority at the Aparthotel am Reitecksee!
Hiking holiday & mountain tours in Flachau
- Hiking holiday in Flachau: Theme hikes, family hiking trails, mountain tours
- Themed walks: "Water moves" & "The path of good wishes".
- Seven summits in seven different places: the Salzburg Summit Game
- Popular family hiking trail to the Marbachtal, Flachauwinkl
- Flachau is a partial stage of the Salzburg Alps Trail
- Daily guided adventure hikes, free of charge with the Salzburger Sportwelt Flachau Card
- Summer operation of the chairlifts Starjet 1 & Starjet 2 in Flachau
- Flori's adventure trail with various puzzle stations for children
- Use of the Salzburger Sportwelt hiking bus for € 1,- (with the Salzburger Sportwelt Flachau Card)
Cycling, biking & e-biking holidays in the Salzburg Sport World
Running, Swimming & Nordic Walking
- Extreme obstacle course Fishermen's Friend Strongmanrun in summer
- Free entrance to the swimming lakes Rohrsee in Flachauwinkl & Reitecksee in front of the house
- Bathing lake Eben with 2 water slides, toddlers' pool, diving board & playground can be reached in 6 km
- 6 well signposted running routes in Flachau
- Smovey Walk Swing & Smile trainings from 10 years onwards
- Nordic Walking possible on the cycling & hiking trails
- Nordic Walking technique training at local sports schools
More activities for your adrenaline kick
- Canyoning, stand-up paddling, riverbug, segway, zorbing, quad for kids, mountaincart - a wide range of fun sports at the local sports schools.
- Summer toboggan run "Lucky Flitzer"
- Flachau sports centre with football, tennis, beach volleyball & basketball court, skate park
- Golfcourses in the surrounding area: Golfanlage Radstadt (18-hole course) with golf gondola "Birdie-Jet", Golfclub Open Golf St. Johann (two 9-hole courses), GCC Dachstein-Tauern (18-hole course)
- Approx. 20 km long network of bridle paths in the region, riding stables in the village
- Pony rides for children bookable